• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

April Compass Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Heard a rumor that hiring is going slower than expected. Are they just taking longer to let the hopefuls know or are they starting to call fewer and fewer for upcoming interviews? Would love to get at least a chance soon.

Hi!

After seeing the payscale and finding out more info on Compass, the guy I knew decided not to go to the interview, so no info here. Sorry.

cliff
GRB

Got the interview invite and packet. The advantage to this is being able to go quickly into the left seat. Any guesses as to how quickly a person hired in June or July would move over to the left seat?

Also got the interview package for an interview late June. Any gouge on the Sim ride or the written test? How many classes have they had so far? Anyone?

Howdy-

Congrats to you who have received interview invitations. Quick question- is there anything informational in the interview packet, or is it all just pre-employment paperwork. Specifically- I was wondering if there was any mention of a training contract or pay (or lack thereof) during training. I'd sure appreciate any info!

Thanks-
Olds

How did Compass contact you before sending you an interview packet? Also, I haven't seen a sim profile, but I've read it's mainly demonstrating instrument flying (ie. climbs, turns, etc..). I'm not sure who's running the sim. Is it Compass or NWA?

Latest resources

Back