April 21 class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Delurry

I am just checking if anybody got call from CP, as an official invetation for class.

and secod question What kind of numbers SWA using during training a B-737-300 or LR (long range)

Inhot
Did LL say if this was going to be a new trend (24 per class) or was it just : "we are adding 4 more to 21 Apr" ? In any case, does anybody know if SWA has ever started classes with less than 2 weeks apart? Also, who has the crystal ball?

NO Crystal Ball here. Sorry.

But spoke to LL on 01 APR and I will be 6 classes out after the april classes. Currently I am 106 on our pool here.

Still Praying for class this year but it maybe next year for me if things dont change.

aj

Do y'all think it's safe to assume all classes will be going to OAK?

And what are folks doing for crashpads? I've heard OAK is a horrible place to commute to. I plan on driving my pickup out and leaving it to get around, again cuz I've heard there is nothing within walking or mass transit range.

Anyone...anyone...

Thanks... :cool:

A few things

Just got the official "Would you like to work for SWA" call from an MCO Ass't chief pilot!

Told me he thought I'd probably be heading out to OAK initially.

I've got a relative in the OAK area that I'll hopefully crash with. Wheels might be a problem, I'm thinking about an airport car - but I'll wait and see how it all pans out once I'm there.

Right now I'm focused on getting that ID card on 21 April - everything will flow after that.

LL said they were adding 4 to the April 21 class. I didn't think to ask if this was a new trend - but we can hope, can't we?

Many thanks to all the contributors on this board both past and present. This has been a great source of information, solace and inspiration. - Not that I'm going any where - Just wanted to say

"Thanks"

AJ-
Just talked to LL today. Great to hear her cheerful voice but kind of bummed I am still 7 classes out - maybe trickle into the 6th if they keep with the large class sizes. So it sounds like there's still a good chunk of the new hire to be's not on this list. At least we have our tickets even if we have to wait! Patience is not one of my best qualities but I wouldn't trade this barber shop number with anyone! hope to see ya in Big D soon.

Les

Heard today....

that the 24 per class thing is to continuue for "a while".....:D

Looks as if a few extrra Rats will be slithering out of the water sooner than expected!?!? All we need now are some May class dates.... COME ON MAY!!!!!!

Tred

PS - source was LL via another poolie - not sure yet if May classes will happen, or not..... there is still hope.....

Great news

Tred,

That's great about the 24 per class. Hope we hear about the May classes soon.

Interesting that we haven't heard from any other poolies re: the April 21st class. We must have a huge gap, Eh?

How about our statisticians - any thoughts, formula corrrections?

Heard our folks were in the center of Baghdad today! I'm praying for a timely finish to the war with minimum casualties.

God Bless our guys & gals.

Sorry for being so late, I have been out of touch for a little while. I too am in the 21 April class. It's been a long time in coming but worth the wait. Les, I'll see you in Dallas, hang in there.

Good luck to all and keep our men and women in harm's way in your thoughts.

Keeb

Latest resources

Back