• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
[FONT=arial,helvetica]New York Times[/FONT]​
[FONT=arial,helvetica]
[FONT=arial,helvetica]January 19, 2007[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica]Approach Boss With Caution [/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica]By JEFF BAILEY[/FONT]

. . . [FONT=arial,helvetica]China, in addition to being a huge growth opportunity, gives Mesa a place to send its planes should it lose business with bigger airlines in coming years. And the ability to shift planes abroad also gives him more bargaining leverage with the pilots union — ask for too much and the planes you’re flying disappear. . . [/FONT]

[/FONT]

Can't say he's not OPEN about being an A-hole . . .

All you Mesa pilots on here should grow a sack and stand up to this butt hole. You all are a bunch of wussies.

Recall when pictures of JO's daughter were on the internet, pilots lined up to post that they'd nail her....

Having personally worked for the man, he is the biggest ****************************** bag I've ever met. I was treated better in bootcamp than I was working for him! The last straw was when I asked to beef up or parts inventory in order to take care of the Himalayas size mountain of MEL's that each aircraft from both Mesa and Freedom were carrying around in their logbooks. His mood changed in the blink of an eye and he started screaming at me telling me what a f'n idot I was for even bringing up such a proposal. "At MAG, we're about making money; not pissing it away on trivial things!" I quit on the spot. Nine months of his bull crap was enough for me!

I hate to say it, but people like this usually like to surround themselves with schmucks. Is that the case at Mesa?

Mesa has an Air Boss? When did they get an aicraft carrier?

Latest resources

Back