• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Apply SKWY All You ALPA Bashers!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I didn't write what you typed here, but if you want to state I did, when I know I didn't, it's ok with me. Must be someone else's post, or you're just making it up.

VOTED IN FAVOR!

Aha, I see now it was ASAPuppy's post, but for some reason you changed the author to me. Jerk.

VOTED IN FAVOR!

You are absolutely correct. Screw up in the quoting process and attributed to the wrong SKYW basher.

My apologies . . .

...accepted.

I don't bash SKYW, and I don't really care if you vote ALPA in or not. But I will respond to people stating things about ALPA that aren't true. It's the SKYW pilot's decision and I respect that.

Voted In Favor of Striking ASA!

Last edited:
I did ASA for a year and got tired of all the whiners..any pay raise you guys get won't dent the money you've (WE'VE) wasted on ALPA..and JA isn't as bad as you guys make him out to be...in my opinion and experience, skyw is MUCH more of a family than an airline..ASA is a huge group of people who hate their jobs, union and management..its sad

After 1 year and your an expert. Did you spend any time in DFW or SLC? Didn't think so.

Yeah, just one big happy family. :rolleyes: It still amazes me that you guys can be so gullible and naive.

Just wait until JA has finished his campaign to f$%* the ASA pilots. You'll be next. Then you'll see what JA really thinks about his "family."

yeah..we're so gullible and naive..dang it feels good to be a part of a functional airline (family)..I'd rather be under JA ANYDAY over B Labreque..I was just as unhappy as you..just remember you have a choice in where you work...if you don't like it, leave..i did, and couldn't be happier..SCREW ALPA

Personally, if I get forced out of ASA, Skywest is the last place on earth I'd work. I'll flip burgers or collect carts at WalMart before I play out JA's plan. I will go work for whomever I feel is Skywest's biggest competitor and give them my all.
Look out MESA! Here he comes....Have fun over there. You should fit in well. ALPA is already on the property and doing quite well for them too. Enjoy.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back