• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

APDL tech idiot question

RJLoser

Total Time
Those of you who use these electronic log books...

1) do you transfer the data to anything else (written log book etc)?

2) if not, do you just bring these print outs to an interview?

Tarzan

Total Time
I email mine to Kinkos and have it printed and bound. Comes out nice with no addition errors and more importantly, it isn't all done in my chicken scratch. Additionally, you can break down every aspect of your experience.

I've heard arguments against it but here is my counter. You have a degree in basket weaving. You and another applicant are trying for the same job. The other person has no degree but you have identical experience. Who gets the job? Likely you because you've demonstrated you are willing go above and beyond. Same goes for APDL in my opinion. It is above and beyond the handwritten book.

Tristar

..one in the wilderness
Total Time
7000+
I'll second that. The time's I've presented the printed electronic logbook, the response has been nothing but positive. I've had several comments about the professional presentation.