APA jobs?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Gearmonkey

Anyone have any idea of who is maybe hiring in the APA/Denver area? Looking for an FO job in a jet and ready to relocate. I have 2400 TT with 2120 ME/Jet, split between LR-JET and FA20. Please email me at [email protected] if you want to keep it confidential. Thanks in advance!
Gearmonkey

International Jet was hiring a few months back. I believe they run a new class every couple of months.

Ij Apa

I have heard some about Int'l Jet, does anyone know what kind of pay and more importantly what their schedule is like? Thanks!

I don't know much about IJA, but I do know that their schedules aren't that great initially. Tied to a pager with a 30 minute call out. I don't want to speculate much further, ask around in the Corporate or 135 forums.

Cool thanks, I'll search or post on the corporate forum for them. Thanks!

Gearmonkey said:
Anyone have any idea of who is maybe hiring in the APA/Denver area? Looking for an FO job in a jet and ready to relocate. I have 2400 TT with 2120 ME/Jet, split between LR-JET and FA20. Please email me at [email protected] if you want to keep it confidential. Thanks in advance!
Gearmonkey

PM, I was based at APA for about 10 years. I can probably help you out if you tell me a bit about yourself. Lots of the jobs there are word of mouth and such. Whatever you do though, dont go to Keylime.

Latest resources

Back