• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

AOPA Washington ADIZ Letter Writing Campaign

FurloughedAgain

Cabin Heating & Air Tech.
Total Time
10000+
I assume that by now most of you have received AOPA's request that you contact your senators and the FAA to give them your opinion regarding the proposal to make the Washington ADIZ permanent.

I got mine today and used the email and e-contact info for the feds and my elected representatives to share my opinion with them.

It was very easy and only took a few moments. I hope you folks will all do the same.

Ben Franklin said, "[SIZE=-1]Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little
security will deserve neither and lose both."[/SIZE]

moxiepilot

Florida Pimp
Total Time
24/7
it's not to hard to pump out a letter and make a difference. i usually go with the aopa flow

Total Time
Sent mine in Yesterday.

ePilot22

BuyTheTicket~TakeTheRide
Total Time
nfinit
Mine went electronically airborne this afternoon! It would be nice if all 400,000 members sent one (or three) in!

Support AOPA! Support General Aviation!

Tom

(Colorado)

FrozenPilot

Total Time
2000+
I must be the only one who doesn't mind the ADIZ......

PaulThomas

Total Time
FrozenPilot said:
I must be the only one who doesn't mind the ADIZ......
That's not the point :uzi:

Read the whole thing and then we'll have a discussion about it. It's almost 200 pages. I've just started on it myself.

If we win this battle, we'll most likely win the war. If we don't succeed, we'll have the same scenario happening with major cities one after the other.