Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

siucavflight

Back from the forsaken
Just wondering what the job opporunities are like living in Cleveland, anyone know of anyone hiring out there? Any anyone have any bases out there? I am thinking about moving out there and would like to know what the job market is like.

siucavflight said:
I am thinking about moving out there quote]

WTF for!!!!!!!! J/K.

Check out at BKL or CGF. Flight Options is based out of CGF. Goodluck.

Thanks, but what I am wondering is if an regionals have any bases in Cleveland, I have looked but cant seem to find any.

Trust me......don't go to a regional. Especially if you've got concorde time(or at least know how to spell it)

svcta said:
Trust me......don't go to a regional. Especially if you've got concorde time(or at least know how to spell it)
Thanks for the advice dad.

Maybe a little stale by now but RegionsAir is hiring and they will be starting service out of CLE around May 15th.

siucavflight said:
Thanks, but what I am wondering is if an regionals have any bases in Cleveland, I have looked but cant seem to find any.

ExpressJet Airlines

CapnVegetto said:
Regionals suck....stay away.
What a retarded comment to make. I did not ask your opinion about regionals, I instead asked about Cleveland, are you really this stupid.

Fine, if you're that much of an a$$hole, go right ahead to a regional. I've worked there and it sucked. Wish somebody had told me that ahead of time.

Latest resources

Back