• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anything good in Cleveland?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That might be your experience, and if it was fine. But unlike you I am not jumping at the first place that will hire me, sometimes guys have too much of a hard on for a jet job that they will take the first thing that comes to them. Like I said, the thread was not which regional is good to work for, rather it was about Cleveland.

siucavflight said:
Thanks, but what I am wondering is if an regionals have any bases in Cleveland, I have looked but cant seem to find any.

Let's see......This still looks as if you were asking about regionals. Maybe I can't read too well.

Since you did ask, I was serious about the regional comment. I've been there for nearly 2 years and I've been clawing for a way out. Finally got out, too....my last official day is tomorrow(but I haven't been there in 2 weeks). It is worth saying and worth hearing: Stay away from the regionals if at all possible. If that's not possible, well, make the best of it.

Now, RELAX.

There's a reason why Cleveland is called "the mistake on the lake."

If you have aspirations of making a living there as a pilot, don't go. Stay away from Cleveland at all costs, trust me you will regret it if you go there. Aside from CoEx over at Hopkins, the only operator in all of Cleveland who is worth a dang is Ray Brown and he just runs a small flight school out of BKL. Every other operator there is as crooked and corrupt as they get, not the kind of thing you want to get tied into.

Latest resources

Back