Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

agpilot34

Pipeline 56 Delta
Could someone please get me the info on a new pipeline patrol position that was posted today? I hate to ask, but I dont do the Paypal thing, and that seems to be the only way a person can join. If any of you guys could do it, I'd appreciate it! Thanks,

Title: Aerial Pipeline Patrol Pilot
Company: Company Name WithheldProduct/Service: Location: ARRequired Travel: NoneJob Type: Full-timeEmployment Type: Permanent
Description: Aerial Pipeline Patrol pilots search for leaks, construction, and other types of encroachments along pipelines from an altitude of 300 to 500 feet. We currently patrols for Acadian Gas Pipeline Systems, Amerada-Hess Corporation, Cypress Gas Pipeline Company, International Paper Company, Mid Louisiana Gas Company, Basis Petroleum, Transco Energy Company, and Williams Field Services and others. We currently operate 29 patrol aircraft and are looking for pilots.
Requirements: You must have a commercial license with at least 500 hrs of flight time. Prior banner, sailplane or AG experience a plus. A&P a plus. You will need to spend at least 5 days on the road at a time.
Company Benefits: Salary $30K + Medical after 90 days.
Contact Information: N/A[email protected]Company Name WithheldUSPreferred Response Method:Send your resume to HR at [email protected] with Aerial Pipeline Patrol Pilot in the subject.

It does not work FYI

The Assurant Mail & Fax Monitor has blocked a message
You have attempted to email or fax information without authorization! Your information has NOT been sent to the Employer. We have just recently instituted programs and procedures to protect us and our paying members. This job is listed on our jobs page. If you have located this job on another webesite other than PlaneJobs.com they have violated our copyright. Your IP Address, Email Address, and Last Name have been logged.
If you would like to apply for this job you need to go to www.planejobs.com and enter your information then activate your membership. If you already have a resume number you will need to activate your membership. Please go to http://www.planejobs.com/searchpostings.cfm

Using a members Resume Number to access our site can result in cancelation of that persons membership.
Your IP address has been logged

Nope, just figured that out. I would join their site if they allowed any other way to join besides d@mn Paypal. I refuse to do business with that bunch because of some of their business practices. Thanks anyway, guys.

agpilot34 said:
Nope, just figured that out. I would join their site if they allowed any other way to join besides d@mn Paypal. I refuse to do business with that bunch because of some of their business practices. Thanks anyway, guys.

Yea, search for a thread about planejobs! They had an browser incompatibility issue and it only asked for & charged me $1.00 Via pay pal hahaha. Bad Customer Service. Sometimes I think they make up non existent jobs to attract new members Like the one above 30+ benefits but company name withheld.

Haven't you learned anything Yet?

Haven't you learned anything Yet? You need to get out of aviation. Burger King is always hiring.

skydan said:
Haven't you learned anything Yet? You need to get out of aviation. Burger King is always hiring.

That's okay man, I think I'll stay with flying. I already fly pipeline patrol and have a pretty good seat with good pay... just like to look and see what's going on as far as other patrol jobs are concerned. Never hurts to keep your eyes open for a better opportunity if it comes up. As far as getting out of aviation, maybe you are in the wrong field, but I'm sure as hell not. You guys that are flying cargo and regionals knew the pay was crap when you got into it, so why are you bitching? Besides that, I think the "King" looks like a fag in those tites! Their burgers suck, too.

how about a listing of pipeline patrol places throughout the country, I was looking at the Rocky Mountain region. havent found anything yet.

Latest resources

Back