Anyone willing to sell a buddy pass

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

wheels1478

Im a flight instructor In AZ looking to fly back to Michigan for thanksgiving. Just wondering if anyone is willing to sell a buddy pass cheaper than i can buy a regular ticket. Will pay cash!!

Apply to a job out there... Maybe they will fly you out.
hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahah

Poor basted......Heck I'd give you one but airfare is cheaper on SW or Jetblue or Airtran....ect ect. Just buy a ticket. Air Fare shouldn't be more than about 2-250. Buddy passes cost around 150 bucks and it's the lowest of the low for priority level. IE, you'd never make it! Good luck!

mckpickle said:
Poor basted......Heck I'd give you one but airfare is cheaper on SW or Jetblue or Airtran....ect ect. Just buy a ticket. Air Fare shouldn't be more than about 2-250. Buddy passes cost around 150 bucks and it's the lowest of the low for priority level. IE, you'd never make it! Good luck!

PHX-DTW $130 R/T on DL all taxes included. I'm not selling. Support your bankrupt airlines or you will never get employed at a mainline carrier.

Most of us would be happy to help you out but like some have said: its way better over any holiday time to spend a few extra bucks and buy a ticket. More than likely if any of us get you a buddy pass or other form of special fare ticket you'll have one heck of a time getting to and from your destination as the ticket will be space available and without one of us traveling with you you will be a the bottom of the SA list to get on.

I've done this several time before for friends and speak from exp.

good luck

Buddy pass.........<snicker>............on Thanksgiving.........<snicker snicker>......{tears forming trying to hold it back}........HAR HAR HAR HAR......... ooooo wheeee......boy my sides hurt now!!!!:D

Seriously though, the chances of an employee getting on an airplane non-rev during thanksgiving is pretty slim. Buddy passes rate just slightly above Whale Slobber in the pecking order on empty seats.

Go ahead and buy one of the advanced cheap fares, trust me, it will save you the dubious honor of spending thanksgiving in an airport half way between where you were and where you want to be. Ever seen Planes, Trains, and Automobiles? Working on Thanksgiving I have seen my share of poor SOB's that look just like John Candy and Steve Martin stuck in airports.

Latest resources

Back