Anyone want my SW drink coupons?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

matchthehatch

I have 9 drink coupons that expire at the end of the month that I hate to see go to waste. Anyone want them that can use them? That should be good for at least 2 drinks. I'm certain I won't be flying SW in the near future due to a job that no longer requires airlining (Yeehaw!). PM me and I'll send them out today. Just make sure you'll use them. I hate to see good liquor go to waste.

Very classy...that was a cool thing to do. Nothing like a couple of professional aviators supporting each other's drinking habit!

Drinking habit???...I thought it was required to get into this biz...<hic>

Ya,,,drinking??? No way. Causes cancer of the tongue and stuff. I just have a needle installed in my arm, and go for direct injection of the booze. Kind of like cutting out the middleman.

I think it might be covered by insurance too!

matchthehatch said:
I have 9 drink coupons that expire at the end of the month that I hate to see go to waste. Anyone want them that can use them? That should be good for at least 2 drinks. I'm certain I won't be flying SW in the near future due to a job that no longer requires airlining (Yeehaw!). PM me and I'll send them out today. Just make sure you'll use them. I hate to see good liquor go to waste.

Little hint, those coupons never expire. We don't care about the expiration date. I still get coupons from the 80s every once in a while.

lowlycfi said:
Little hint, those coupons never expire. We don't care about the expiration date. I still get coupons from the 80s every once in a while.

That's awesome!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back