• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone turned down by Continental?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And one more thing....why are all of you such thin skinned pussies? Why is when people speak the truth people get downright defensive? You probably have your kids play sports that don't keep score and send them to schools that don't use red ink.

capt. megadeth said:
So, is anyone going to answer the original question?

Probably not because it may hurt someone's feelings.

Ty, way to go for the wife jab. I know that's the best you can do. Most people try and go personal when they don't have a come back.

Ty Webb said:
That's what your wife said, too, when she saw the great big bulge in my polyester slacks at the Fox Bar.

I heard Czechs have small penises. HA HA....forgive me, I have been drinking. :)

And one more thing....why are all of you such thin skinned pussies? Why is when people speak the truth people get downright defensive?

Maybe you would get a different response if you had the testicular fortitude to say who YOU work for. It's really easy to slam someone else's job and then go hide . . . . which is what you are doing, Herr Girly-Man.

Last edited:
capt. megadeth said:
I heard Czechs have small penises. HA HA....forgive me, I have been drinking. :)

Well, it all depends on how long the foxes let us hang on to their Big American Breasts . . . . ;) .

I guess I'm a coward because I won't say who I work for. I didn't realize that was a must to post on this board. Oh, and still no one has really given hard facts to dispute what I said. I've seen emotion, but no facts. I guess maybe I do know what I'm talking about.

Yawn....I'm done with this thread.

Last edited:
Anyone on this board right now is a loser...it's Friday nite. :) We should all be hanging out together bitching about all this snizit.

capt. megadeth said:
Anyone on this board right now is a loser...it's Friday nite. :) We should all be hanging out together bitching about all this snizit.

Probably a good thing we're not. Capt Over would have a fat lip, I'd probably get us all thrown out of the Fox Bar, then we'd all go back to your place, and FL717 would run off with your "Hair are They Now? Best of the '80's!" Collection by
K-tel.

No, probably safer to just have a few schnocktails at the ol' Hacienda . . .

Last edited:
Ty Webb said:
Probably a good thing we're not. Capt Over would have a fat lip, I'd probably get thrown out of the Fox Bar, and FL717 would run off with your "Hair are They Now? Best of the '80's Collection by K-tel".

No, safer to

FL717 and I would be fighting over the 80's collection.

Latest resources

Back