• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

anyone train in San Luis Obispo, ca?

sinbon

Im looking to start my PPL training in San Luis Obispo in the next week or two. I was wondering if anyone has learned out here at PCF aviation or Air San Luis or anyone is a CFI out here who needs a student. Any info would be appreciated. I would also lke to know what are some of the best online resources for ground school material so I can get started early. Thanks!

sbav8r

I do deny them my essence
Total Time
low
I have visited PCF in the past and met with the chief pilot. The facility, aircraft, and maintenance all appeared to be top notch. I would love to do some instruction there; however, the drive is just to far for me. I would suggest taking a few flights with various instructors and find someone that you feel comfortable with. If you have any other question, feel free to PM me.

sinbon

Thanks for the response, I think I will try calling them up today and possibly scheduling a meeting or a flight with an instructor.

sbav8r

I do deny them my essence
Total Time
low
Ask for a discovery flight. Should only cost you $49.