Anyone taken the AT-SAT?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PA44Jockey

Can someone tell me what the AT-SAT test was like? I know there are a few regional guys making the switch so I figured I would post this under the regionals forum.

It's not bad... there's a section on reading aircraft instruments, applied math, a game called the letter factory... and air traffic scenarios.. they allow you 8 hours to complete the test, but most finish in around 6. Go on amazon and search for AirTraffic Control Career Prep.. also I recommend checking out www.stuckmic.com

did you apply to pubnat-8?

Parrothead...thanks for all the info on the AT-SAT. It's been informative. I see it took about 3 months or so for you to get an AT-SAT date...man this process is gonna be loooonnngggg.

Keep us in the loop...I know a few people that also put in for PUBNAT8, so all the insight is appreciated.

Parrothead...thanks for all the info on the AT-SAT. It's been informative. I see it took about 3 months or so for you to get an AT-SAT date...man this process is gonna be loooonnngggg.

Keep us in the loop...I know a few people that also put in for PUBNAT8, so all the insight is appreciated.

I'm in for pubnat8. I turn 31 in Feb of next year though. Any chance I'll make it in time?

I'm in for pubnat8. I turn 31 in Feb of next year though. Any chance I'll make it in time?
Gonna be cutting it way close if you make it. I hear they're speeding up the process a little bit, but still a minimum of about 8 months from close of PUBNAT opening. From what I understand, you have to have your facility placement offer and academy date in hand by your 31st birthday.

I won't admit to this often, but...I could be wrong.

Latest resources

Back