Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pilotswife

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone out there has taken the 1 day ATP written prep class at ALL ATPS?
My husband had me sign him up and when I called they said it was $295 for an all day prep on the computer! It seemed a bit pricey to me-
Hope you are all hanging in there-- as we are--haven't been on the board for a few months!
pilotswife

Just get the freakin book and study. The questions in the book are the same ones on the computer screen. People can't be that lazy. I guess if your that lazy you deserve to waste your $$$.

Try this place!!!!!

ATP or FE Written

www.sheppardair.com

I was skeptical, but decided to try it anyway. I can say that it truly was worth the $75.00 for the software. I studied the questions on my free time for about 2 weeks. I actually worked ever problem rather than memorizing them. I just took the test today and scored a 98. I will be ordering the FE soon. So anyone wanting to save a few bucks vs. paying ALLATPS $300. I’d suggest you give these folks a try. Hope this helps!!!!

I took the allatp's atp test. I highly reccommend it. here's why.

75% of the hundreds of questions will never be on the ATP test! ALLATP's knows this and you study only the 200 or so that are possible. Of this you get 80 on the test. You go over them a few times then you take a practice test or two, then the written. I walked in there when I had 1500 TT and took it the same day and scored a 97%!! A 97%!

i cant even tell you what the color of the ATP book is. It doesnt matter. most testers take all day to take the test and usually score 70 -79%. this for dozens of hours studying. If you figure your time at 5$ per hour and 50 hours studying you are worse off that route.

i dont work for ATP's but I believe strongly in their system. You are paying to study only a couple hundred questions with answers in a rapid-fire environment versus studying 900 questions most of which are there to confuse you and you will ne be tested on.

they even guaranteed me a passing score. 2 guys were there taking the FEX written one scored a 97 and one scored 100%.

ATP

I DID THE ATP TEST.

IT'S A JOKE!

SAVE YOUR $$$$$$$!!!

BESIDES THOSE ATP EMPLOYEES ARE A BUNCH ARROGANT, NO GOOD, WANNA-BES, THAT THINK THEY ARE GODS GIFT TO AVIATION.

I WAS NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL!!

MY .02

Geezus it's 295.00USD now? It used to be 250.00USD.

It's a quick and painless way (well almost, if you throw in the wallet) to pass the ATP written.

Hi!

I did it in 1991. The instructors were very good, and they covered the material very well.

If your hubby is computer oriented, I would try the computer aid mentioned above (I would've done that if they had it back in 1991). If he likes a real teacher for personal interaction better, do the ALL-ATPs.

Good luck!

CLiff
GRB

I did the ALL ATPs ATP written test prep last summer and highly recommend it. As some of the posts previously mentioned, you are in and out in one day with your test results. I did not prepare for the test prior to the test prep. It saves you a lot of time if you don't have the time to study for the exam yourself.

The way they eliminate questions really helps decrease your study time. It was $250 when I did it, but I do believe its $295 now.

Jetdriven pretty much summed it up. Overall, I'd recommend it.

Latest resources

Back