Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone starting w/AirTran next week get a pkg yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
On second thought ignore what I wrote. It will have the same effect to these two as Cat's watching TV. They see the screen but have no idea what is going on.

It's quite simple when you think about. Douche bags like Snake & Freddy have low self esteem ( small dicks too). People who are happy with their lot in life or have a life for that matter do not feel compelled to be so negative to others. Just what is it you clowns are trying to prove? Who is the biggest jerk? Come on, both of you, just tell us who you work for. By hiding you have zero credibility when you run your mouths.

Snake said:
Tell me, did you wake up one day and decide "WOW, I want to work for Value Jet"?

I never worked for ValuJet a day in my life.

I do however work for AirTran, who paid me well over $140K last year plus deposited $15K into my B-fund.

Tell me again who you work for, oh that's right, you're a coward!!

-9Capt said:
I do however work for AirTran, who paid me well over $140K last year plus deposited $15K into my B-fund.

Not bad, but how much more will you be making when you make Captain?

Freddie Spencer said:
Not bad, but how much more will you be making when you make Captain?

Coward,
How much more will you be making when you move from "Fries" to assistant manager at MacDonald's?

Of course, that's nowhere near as funny as you . . . living in your parent's basement, typing angry things about people you have never met.

Grow up, shrug it off, and go get a life, son. You need a j-o-b.

Last edited:
Ty Webb said:
Of course, that's nowhere near as funny as you . . . living in your parent's basement, typing angry things about people you have never met.

Grow up, shrug it off, and go get a life, son. You need a j-o-b.

Lookout you little "Critter". You might find yourself getting deleted again for posting your fantasies again.

Not that anyone of us need proof that Snake is a two faced P.O.S....

With regard to jumpseating Snake said:
"And you are right Le Pilote, it should not be a political thing by some jackass who is sitting in the left seat."

In a private message Snake sent to me he said:
"I think your company is a piece of **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** pal. I will not fly on it, I don't let your guys ride my jumpseat and you can go to hell DILLWAD."

So which one is it Snake? Looks to me like you're calling yourself a "jackass", not that we needed to be told.

Enjoy your 5 days of solitude, you won't be missed!!

Latest resources

Back