Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone starting w/AirTran next week get a pkg yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Mooseflyer

Or if anyone has one from a previous class could you email me a copy? Thanks!

Last edited:
Anyone else who interviewed this past Wed, Thurs. or Fri. receive a call yet for the 4/7 class?

Moose,

If you have not recieved a package, call AAI. People are maybe a little concerned about giving AAI info as a new hire to someone who syas thet are hired.

Unless there has been some sort of massive change (the Earth tilting on its axis comes to mind) actually receiving the materials before class is a fairly rare occurence . . . don't despair, though, newhire training is a happy dysfunctional process . . . . as opposed to an unhappy, dysfunctional process . . . . like snake's first (and only) sexual encounter.

Sorry for the thread drift- Welcome aboard. You will be assimilated.

Last edited:
You will recieve a new hire welcome packet on your first day of class. It is composed of sexualy explicit pictures of Ty Webb and FLB 717 showing what they like to do to each other on overnights. Also, you get a %50 discount at the official department store of Air Tran, K-Mart. You can use that discount for your new uniform. Congrats on going to work for a Scab carrier.

Don't worry about snake. We have notified his doctor that he is off his meds again.

Poor guy. Ever since his furlough, he's been in and out of touch with reality, but since he got canned from the Home Depot, he has really gone 'round the bend.

Last I heard, he was living in his parent's basement, sitting around in his underwear, growing a beard . . . reduced to a mere shell of a man- all that remains is a mindless, masturbating moron .

Sad.

Last edited:
hey moose...are you in the 4/7 class too? i got the welcome letter from the training department last week via email. pm me and i'll fill you in on the documents they said to bring on the first day of class.
mm

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back