• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone of ya'll use Vonage?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As long as your VOIP router is powered and your HighSpeed internet connection is active Vonage will work!

End of story.

Chaz

I wouldn't call it frequently, but I have heard the echo you speak of. It is the only occasional difference that I can tell from a normal phone line. My experience is that the frequency that it happens is far worth the cost savings.

Chaz

With Vonage and lingo, what is the deal for making calls from outside the U.S. to home? Excluding W. Eur. how much is it?

I just got hooked up with Skype and thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. We also converted from SBC to Comcast VOIP.

This stuff sounds like a much better deal than I have.

Oh yeah, T-mobile can kiss my a$$!TC

Incoming calls are transparent with Vonage. Works just like a regular phone, with one exception. All phone calls within the Vonage network are free from any where in the world (Anywhere on the internet). So if you are using Vonage in China you can call Iceland for free if your buddy is on Vonage in Iceland.

Chaz

A Little Help Here Please...... I have a cell phone and high speed cable at home (comcast) but no land line. Can I still take advantage of vonage or a similar service?

hawkerjet said:
A Little Help Here Please...... I have a cell phone and high speed cable at home (comcast) but no land line. Can I still take advantage of vonage or a similar service?

You are exactly the kind of person they are looking for.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back