Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Kream926

pimpin' aint easy
i may be planning a move to kalamazoo and was wondering if anyone is from that area. wheres the good parts of town?wheres tha bad parts. i am from buffalo and know about winters and snow and i actually perfer snow. im a young dude so ill need to know where all the hot spots are.

thanks

Ask away...or PM if you like. Been here 10 years and have enjoyed it. Lived in GRR before that; so I'd say I've got some local knowledge.

hows the night life for a young guy, im sure it beats oklahoma

Night life is as expected in any college town. You'll find the meat markets near WMU and K college. I prefer the downtown scene. R U seeking a degree or moving for work?

Re-read your org post...lots of good places to live. Lots of apartments, new housing and 10-year old housing if you please. With Pfizer moving the majority of it's work force to the east coast and Ann Arbor, there are nearly 2000 homes for sale in the county. Renting or buying?

Great beaches on the western shore. And great fishing. The Kings are running this time of year. Unbeatable steelhead, rainbow, brown, brook, and pink salmon.

Latest resources

Back