Anyone left PSA for another airline?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

IKE

I've been here a little under a year, and this place is driving me crazy. No one seems happy to be here. Scheduling sucks. Is it this pothetic everywhere? Has anyone made a change and glad they did?

I left PSA three years ago and went to XJT. Best move of my life. PSA has great crews, however the company was just not good to work for. I had a little over a year in at PSA when I left, I have not looked back.

It worked for me, good luck.

A friend of mine came to SkyWest from PSA about a year and a half ago. He upgraded on the EMB in just over a year.

Is it worth losing your seniority? I guess it is only if you're going to Skywest but that's a Western airline, not sure it would make much sense if you live out East.

Is it worth losing your seniority? I guess it is only if you're going to Skywest but that's a Western airline, not sure it would make much sense if you live out East.

seniority, hahahaha thats a good one. seniority doesnt really exist at psa.
as per j4j protocol there is a list of about 20,000 pilots who on a whim can decide to work at psa and jump right in front of you. but keep you chin up never upgrading and living off food stamps builds character.

I've been here a little under a year, and this place is driving me crazy. No one seems happy to be here. Scheduling sucks. Is it this pothetic everywhere? Has anyone made a change and glad they did?[/quote

Hey Ike, What is your domicle? I thought about going to PSA a couple of months ago until I heard how bad it is. A buddy of mine is based in Charlotte and all he talks about is how BAD scheduling is,and he is seriously thinking about leaving PSA!!

seniority, hahahaha thats a good one. seniority doesnt really exist at psa.
as per j4j protocol there is a list of about 20,000 pilots who on a whim can decide to work at psa and jump right in front of you. but keep you chin up never upgrading and living off food stamps builds character.

Actually there was only about 1600 pilots that could, and most have and will stay away. If you believe J4J is a raw deal you and your friends should have not allowed the MEC to sign off on it. (we know deep down you wanted the jets). If you were not on the property then, you can be proud that you had no part in that mess, but you did however go to PSA to fly the jet, that they would not have without J4J. This was not a slam, I am with you 100% on the pay and QOL issues, I was just hoping to direct you J4J anger at the correct parties.

I've been here a little under a year, and this place is driving me crazy.

OMFG almost a WHOLE YEAR?! :eek:

If you are that disheartened already, it's gonna be a long career for ya :rolleyes:
It can get alot worse...

Latest resources

Back