• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Anyone left in SWA Pool?

whiff

Total Time
Does anyone know if the pool is dry. Trying to figure out how long it might be before class for the people interviewed in June.

canyonblue737

Total Time
?
people who interview in May and we called with the thumbs up in June are being offered class dates in July. So 2 months from interview. That may change if heavy interviewing is going on (I haven't checked just how many we are interviewing) or if many of the military guys in the pool who have been forced to defer can suddenly come. needless to say even if it isn't 2 months, it should be much shorter than the 6-7 months standard last year and early this year.

Tank68

Total Time
I was offered a 6 July class but could not get out of the AF in time to take it. I am waiting on a call for an August class. I interviewed in May.

Peach

It's 1700 Somewhere
Total Time
I interviewed near end of May and called June 7. No class date as yet. I heard maybe September. Anybody got any other leads on a second July class?