Anyone know the pay at Airpac?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Chedge18

Yes, I did a search...blah blah blah.....GoooooJeeetss....blah blah blah....race to the bottom....blah blah blah......135......blah blah blah.....

Seriously though...Just looking for some answers.

Thanks

Sorry dude, wish I could remember the exact pay but I can't. Its been a few years. Suffice it to say that its industry standard for that type of flying.

The thing that puts Ice Pac above and beyond is the current chief pilot. After having many flying jobs I can assure you he's the best I've ever worked for. Hard worker, fair, and one seriously sick sense of humor. All the the things you want in a boss.

Good luck.

BAT31 said:
Sorry dude, wish I could remember the exact pay but I can't. Its been a few years. Suffice it to say that its industry standard for that type of flying.

The thing that puts Ice Pac above and beyond is the current chief pilot. After having many flying jobs I can assure you he's the best I've ever worked for. Hard worker, fair, and one seriously sick sense of humor. All the the things you want in a boss.

Good luck.

I do like the chief pilot.... He use to be my flight instructor when i was learning to fly.

I flew for them just this past year and the pay is typical for haulin' freight in Seneca's and Chieftain's. About 16 to 1800/mo depending on the routes you get. Great chief pilot and owner to work for. If anything broke on the airplane, it was fixed. No pressure to fly when you're not comfortable with anything. Good luck.

Fr8Driver

The first 6 months or so is a little tight, but after the 6 month raise its pretty good. Great flying, excellent learning experience.. all multi. Did 18 months there instead of my planned 6 due to Sept 11.. enjoyed it alot. Excellent MX and no pressure. Go for it.. but bring your sense of humor or a set of earplugs!

Latest resources

Back