Anyone know the next Air Tran interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Lifter

Anyone know when the next Air Tran interview date is? Also, how long from the interview and selection time is a class offered?
Thanks

Air Tran will be interviewing only two more days this month - March 13th and 14th. They do not yet have dates established for April although interviews are anticipated for sometime that month. They continue to bring in for interview 121 Captains, furloughees from all airlines (not seen any from Delta), and others. As has been said before, need to have a resume walked in, need to go to an air fair, or just be lucky (they occassionally take a look on someone who has done neither).

Good luck.

What's the wörd, did they call for more interviews?

7 posts in 8 years about AirTran hiring. I think this should be exhibit number 1 if we go to arbitration.

7 posts in 8 years about AirTran hiring. I think this should be exhibit number 1 if we go to arbitration.

Agreed Bill. I would reinforce exhibit number one with at least 2 to 3 hours of powerpoint presentation.

It will be very powerful.

Im not sure you fit our "culture".......would you pull a dirty diaper out of a seat back to speed up boarding? Throw bags? You need to ask yourself these questions.

Or you can always stand around with your thumb up your -$$ and watch others work until you find yourself in the unemployment line bitching about bad management...........its good you know your limitations

Staple staple

Latest resources

Back