• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Anyone know or fly for Omni Air

jwes

Total Time
I would love some feedback about the company and some of your working conditions, I know you could be gone for as much as 35 days. OK, I heard upgade could come pretty quick. As a Capt. is allot of the organization up to you or are their dispatchers, (flight planning), gettnig maint. done, Hotel arrangments- crew transport, and things allike taken care of by the company?
Thanks in advance.

jwes

Total Time
Sorry about the spelling mistakes, was writing fast.

Anyone, Anyone?

320AV8R

DUMP ALPA
Total Time
2 much
What's up with all the OAI DC-10s on the ramp in ATL for the past few days ? There are 4 or 5 of them. New hub ?

320AV8R

pipejockey

Total Time
0-9000
Is it true you need a company pilot to recomend you in order to get an interview? I sent in my resume during the window in August but nothing.

Koslen

Total Time
pipejockey said:
Is it true you need a company pilot to recomend you in order to get an interview? I sent in my resume during the window in August but nothing.
Not true! I sent in a resume and was called within 2 weeks for an interview. Unfortunatly I was bording a plane to operate out to eham. I didn't make it back for 17 days. When I got home the class was filled.