Anyone know of any JAA examiners in US?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Koves

I have euopean JAR-FCL certificates that need an instrument PC pretty soon. Instead of going to europe, I was thinking of doing the PC here in the US. Does anyone know where I can find an JAA authorized examiner?

hmmm...as far as I know, they don't exist here in the U.S., just like our FAA inspectors don't exist in other countries, but...if anybody does know of such existance, I am certainly intersted in that knowledge.

hmmm...as far as I know, they don't exist here in the U.S., just like our FAA inspectors don't exist in other countries, but...if anybody does know of such existance, I am certainly intersted in that knowledge.

I work with four of them every day and as far I as I know I don't leave the country to go to work.

Arizona.

If you'd let me know what, specifically, you're looking for, I'll send you the name and number of an examiner who will meet your needs.

I also know of one in Florida.

Last edited:
Cool. Let me get back with the specifics, and I would be interested in the Florida Address. I am in South Carolina.

Never mind...as I was afraid, the JAA authorized examiners cannot do initial CFI authorizations. That's what I need.

I live in AZ but can travel all over US to get it. What I need is a Skill test for the CPL and a PC for my JAA instrument rating. It has to be done by an authorized JAA examiner.

Jaa

I live in AZ but can travel all over US to get it. What I need is a Skill test for the CPL and a PC for my JAA instrument rating. It has to be done by an authorized JAA examiner.

The 142 schools have JAA examiners on staff. If you are typed on any of their jets they can combine LST/LPC with FAA initial/recurrent. I know for sure SimuFlite in Dallas and New Jersey can do it and I'm pretty sure FSI can. But I'm less sure if you are looking to get the instrument rating for the first time.

Latest resources

Back