Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Smoked Toilet

18 AT LAST!
Does anybody know of a good landmark / point of interest chart.. ie grand canyon, Lake names, dams, useless facts etc. One with VOR's or similar on it would be fantastic.

Get the Rand Mcnally Road Atlas it lists all that except the VOR's. I use them to find the city then Iratate sleeping Pax's. Ahh sweet revenge for the slow boarders and the 95lbs carry ons.

Jobear
A sleeping pax's worst nightmare, a man with a microphone and a bullet resistant door.

Get the Rand Mcnally Road Atlas it lists all that except the VOR's. I use them to find the city then Iratate sleeping Pax's. Ahh sweet revenge for the slow boarders and the 95lbs carry ons.
You are my hero!!! That is one of the funniest thing's I've heard in months, thanks man!!!

For metro areas, nothing beats a Helicopter Route Chart. Its must for the NYC Area. The helicopter routes can be used by small aircraft and ATC loves it when they know exactly what you are doing and where you are going.

http://www.thelandingstrip.org/images/ny%20helichart.jpg

I use this thing all the time. It has coordinates for all the major landmarks and reporting points (store them in your GPS). Only downfall is that they are only available for the larger metro areas.

Latest resources

Back