• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Anyone interviewed at PDT lately?

ceo_of_the_sofa

Total Time
What's the latest at PDT? Is gouge on willflyforfood.com pretty accurate? What's the time/experience breakdown?

Thanks
ceo

jvrac

Big hairy guy
Total Time
ceo_of_the_sofa said:
What's the latest at PDT? Is gouge on willflyforfood.com pretty accurate? What's the time/experience breakdown?

Thanks
ceo

Yeah the gouge in willflyforfood is accurate. Time/experience varies.

avl_pilot

Total Time
What?
I just interviewed on the 29th and the gouge on willflyforfood and aviation interviews.com are right on. The time varied from 600 to 1400 total time. Had a great time, waiting to hear wheather or not I got the job.

avl_pilot

Total Time
What?
Just got a letter today telling me that I was in there hiring pool. :D That's a lot better news than what I thought it was going to be since the news came by snail mail.

AirCanon04

Total Time
where in god's name did you hear that.....do a little homework about the cash usair has on hand as well as some info about 400s and youll see what I mean.

M

mnalpha

i have, now you tell me how much cash they have. once you find out you wont post it.
haha