• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone interview at Mesaba recently?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ive never had a problem. I have someone listed as my domestic partner since we arent married and she travels the same as me, just take the early flights and leave an alternate route. Also we have 20% and 30% of the lowest published web fares on NWA.com depending on if you want the milage or not. They are the same as everywhere else. For those who think its sh**, it's a privledge not a right and by the way... SUC IT UP YOUR FLYING FOR FREE YOU CHEAP FKS.

Ive never had a problem. I have someone listed as my domestic partner since we arent married and she travels the same as me, just take the early flights and leave an alternate route. Also we have 20% and 30% of the lowest published web fares on NWA.com depending on if you want the milage or not. They are the same as everywhere else. For those who think its sh**, it's a privledge not a right and by the way... SUC IT UP YOUR FLYING FOR FREE YOU CHEAP FKS.

Wow, you must be a member of management. Let's see, SUC IT UP YOUR FLYING FOR FREE YOU CHEAP FKS, you must be very proud of yourself. If you're a pilot, you really said something completely foolish.

By the way, yes, it is a privilage. It is a privilage which is an expected part of our compensation package. It needs to be usable to have value. It is part of our compensation as employees of the company. For what it's worth, I've never had any problems with it as far as family travel goes. The commute, on the other hand....

This isnt attacking you XJohXJ but I wouldnt go as far as to say its an expected part of our compensation package. Its just a perk/privledge. I would never consider non rev or J/S part of my compensation. The minute you do your company will hold it against you and try to turn profit on it. ie NW chanrging $50 per rider per calander year plus leg fees. Or limiting J/S so the flight leaves with 10 open seats and 5 jump seater at the gate.

As far as my suck it up comment fly2scuba. Dont expect something for nothing and then bitch about it thats all im saying (not that you were bitch). Ive had pass privledges since I was little and I wouldnt be able to do what I do without them. Ive heard so many people complain about pass privledges. It is what it is. Less flights less seats. Get what you can out of it and move on. No offense.

wouldnt be half as bad if you didnt have to deal with DTW nwa gate agents.

Good point. But in many cases (like my case last week), you don't. List on the phone using the automated system. If the flight is open enough, get your actual BOARDING PASS at the E-ticket kiosk. No human contact at all. If you've been here long enough, this whole, round-trip, no-human interaction venture costs you nothing. Sweet deal in my book. Dress in uniform, carry all the toiletries you want.

MM

Heres another question: that wonderfull-lick test.....on the gouge many have said to answer as many as you can. The number wrong DOES'NT count against you! Can anyone verify this? If this were the case, why does'nt everybody just finish it (right or wrong) without any thought?! I cant imagine getting 50 questions wrong would not be held against you!!!!

Heres another question: that wonderfull-lick test.....on the gouge many have said to answer as many as you can. The number wrong DOES'NT count against you! Can anyone verify this? If this were the case, why does'nt everybody just finish it (right or wrong) without any thought?! I cant imagine getting 50 questions wrong would not be held against you!!!!

Better to answer wrong than to not answer. In other words, they are counting the number of correct answers. Obviously, the more you answer wrong the less you answer correctly.

Latest resources

Back