• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone interveiwed at AirTran lately?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just wondering if anyone has int. at AirTran recently? Prior posts indicated that they had slowed the int. process! Anything happening yet?:)

I spoke to Greta in Pilot Recruitment last week and she told me that I'm on the list to be called for the next interviews. She said that it would be the first or second week of March - hopefully she just doesn't tell that to everyone who manages to get her on the phone.

A friend of mine was hired last week and told that he has a July class date, so I guess things really have slowed down there.

DC10,

Thanks for the reply. I guess the rumors are correct? Hey, when did you submit your original resume? I submitted mine first week of Jan. with a ref. from a pilot. Just trying to get a gage on the time frame?

Thanks again.

I started sending resumes to Air Tran at the end of December with one recommendation attached.

I updated every week or so but really don't know if this helped or not.

I was at the Air inc job fair and talked to jill and the other reps there, gave the LOR and all. I am glad to hear what has been happening there. I have not heard any news lately or anyone that has been called from the job fair. Was wondering if I just wasted my time and money there. I guess I will wait and see.

keep us posted out here!

DC10 said:
I spoke to Greta in Pilot Recruitment last week and she told me that I'm on the list to be called for the next interviews. She said that it would be the first or second week of March - hopefully she just doesn't tell that to everyone who manages to get her on the phone.

A friend of mine was hired last week and told that he has a July class date, so I guess things really have slowed down there.

DC10,
I dont think that things have really slowed down that much. A friend of mine also recently interviewed and was offered a July 1st class. He was told that they are simply backed up in the training department and are just trying to clear out the pipeline a little bit before bringing on any additional pilots.

Latest resources

Back