Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ShyFlyGuy

Major Member
Aparently the interview went well and they offered me the 747-400! I'm excited. Did I say 74? I meant 340. D'oh!

By the way, CC, Jr. said, "as long as you don't bail in 6 months..." I haven't seen any contract yet, but it sounds like it's dropped quite a bit.

Shy

Make sure to pack enough clothes. I believe they prefer you dress business casual. The hotel will have an iron and some hangers. You may want your own shampoo and soap if you don't like using the hotels stuff. Toothpaste and toothbrush, and may be q tips if you are into those. Try to comb your hair before they take your picture for your ID. Have fun.

ShyFlyGuy said:
Aparently the interview went well and they offered me the 747-400! I'm excited. Did I say 74? I meant 340. D'oh!

By the way, CC, Jr. said, "as long as you don't bail in 6 months..." I haven't seen any contract yet, but it sounds like it's dropped quite a bit.

Shy

Ahhhhh a new addition to the family ... welcome brother ...

are they sending you to Houston or ManAsses for training ?

Congrats on the new position. Enjoy the company pep talks. They usually go something like this:
  • Welcome to Colgan
  • We have given you the honor of working for us
  • Don't screw up by doing a,b,c,d,e,f,g...
  • I don't like to rule by threat, but threat, threat, threat, threat
  • We have given you the honor of working for us
  • Welcome to Colgan
But seriously, not a bad place to work.

Welcome

Congrats and good luck. I will ditto the advice from BRA. Welcome to the family. They need you online badly, so be prepared for a non-stop two months without a lot of time off if any. See you on the line.

Congrats Shy fly guy...see ya on line and welcome to the Family...anything you need at Colgan come see me, the Godfather.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back