Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CRJDispatchKid said:
Butters, I appreciate the responses.

The bottom line is that I really don't care about this subject much. I just see all this crap inundating the regionals forum and I've finally jumped in on the conversation.

I just can't comprehend why you and other pilots get so red in the face about some crewmember at G0Jets that makes less than you. Why do you care so much?!

Why you are even chiming in on this subject is beyond me. Are you getting bored behind your desk or what? If you dont care, why attack our position. People like you, are like the crappy neighbor telling you when and what color to paint your house. You see, we cant even compare this problem to your job because Im pretty sure you wouldnt care if they cut your pay and started hiring highschoolers to do your job. You could just hop over to McDonalds and continue your outstanding career.
We could care less about what they make. If you dont understand the issue, Keep your ignorant posts out of this forum. Wait, do you dispatch for hojets??

Yeah, where's my direct question dodging buddy FuelFlow? We got nobody to beat up on in here. Bring out the pin'yata(sp?)!!

I do work for G0Jets and I don't put my name on the releases because I'm afraid someone will find out about me, so I use my alias, Joe ****.

...and face it TCBKing, you don't have a house but your apartment is looking a little sad!

Last edited:
CRJDispatchKid said:
I just can't comprehend why you and other pilots get so red in the face about some crewmember at G0Jets that makes less than you. Why do you care so much?!

Are you that stupid, or have you just not read any of the posts in the regional category. I will try to give you the benefit of the doubt, against my better judgement, check out the thread I started called "this is the problem with blowjet." See how'd you feel if someone undercut a job at your company, took food off your family's table and served it on their own. Get the facts!!!

DX Rick said:
Will someone please inform this idiot on the correct meaning of the word "Scab"
Carry On!

Here's to you craappmuncher!!!

Main Entry: scab
Pronunciation: 'skab
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, of Scandinavian origin; akin to Old Swedish skabbr scab; akin to Old English sceabb scab, Latin scabere to scratch--more at SHAVE
1: scabies of domestic animals
2: a crust of hardened blood and serum over a wound
3: a contemptible person (1): a worker who refuses to join a labor union (2): a union member who refuses to st***e or returns to work before a st***e has ended (3): a worker who accepts employment or replaces a union worker during a st***e (4): ONE WHO WORKS FOR LESS THAN UNION WAGES OR ON NONUNION TERMS
4: any ofvarious bacterial or fungus diseases of plants characterized by crustaceous spots; also one of the spots

BLOWJET PILOTS= (4) ONE WHO WORKS FOR LESS THAN UNION WAGES OR ON NONUNION TERMS= SCAB!!!!!

IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU? Not to mention the fact Blowjet is an alter-ego airline that started up in direct violation of my CBA (collective bargaining agreement) on an opportunity created by my hardworking brothers and sisters at TSA. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!

CRJDISPATCHKID................your benefit of the doubt is gone. you are a full blown idiot because you work for BLOWJET. We need to start a dispatch scab list too!! Thanks for stealing from my family!!!

You're a tool. I don't really work for G0Jets, but it was a hoot getting you all fired up. It's really made my weekend.

I'm kinda sorry these guys are stealing from you. Someone stole my lawnmover and weedwacker from my backyard shed a few weeks ago down here in Memphrica. Was it a G0Jet pilot trying to earn a lil something extra, maybe. That's stealing!

So in the meantime, keep fighting the fight and if it gets to be too much, just quit. The industry will still go on without you.

Trust me you little azz wipe....you didn't fire me up anymore than I've been over the course of the past year and half in this fight. Like I said before don't try and talk about something of which you have no clue. You're a brainless dichless piece of shiiite. And I will not pander to your meager little attempts to ruin my day or anyone else's....I hope you have a wonderful weekend...oh and try not to rape, pillage or murder this weekend! Tell your wife I said hi and I'll pay her next month.

Latest resources

Back