Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

climbhappy

ex pat
anyone familiar with them. equipment? I think they have a base in Danville and Greenville Downtown or at Greer?

Thanks in advance!

Yeah I actually used to work for them. I still work at the airport where they are based at. They are operating i think 6 Cirrus' now most of them being SR 22 GTS, and G2's. They did used to operate a variety of other a/c as well. Citation/King Air/Cessna 400 series. They have since gotten out of using those for whatever reason and are doing quite well with the Sats Air Program. They are located at the Downtown Airport in Greenville (GMU)

i used to work for them a few years ago.they had a couple of citations a king air and a c414.as far as i know they only have the c414 left.this must be something new for them.my advice is to stay away from them.

When was it that you worked for them? Well about the C414, it has been sold too. The only thing besides the Cirrus' that they have is one KA-90.

Advice

i used to work for them a few years ago.they had a couple of citations a king air and a c414.as far as i know they only have the c414 left.this must be something new for them.my advice is to stay away from them.

Excellant advice!!!!!

I got paired up in recurrent on the Citation with Tim ?, who was the HMFIC at Rhino at the time (2000 timeframe). He seemed like a stand up guy to me. He was one of the better pilots that I have been paired up with for training too.

I was in GMU the summer before last and asked about Tim and Rhino when I was there. The people at the FBO said he was still there. Not sure if this is still the case.

quote: hunting for stuff that's 1 1/2 years old, G-spot you reached a new low.

yep, that's what i thought. why did he bring this up? a weakbut oh so obvious attempt at somehow arguing his case about being canned from that job.

the reality is this other guy's excellent advice doesn't change the fact he was fired. some people cannot get over rejection. G-force, you have to move on.

Latest resources

Back