• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone have the J4J/E190 Vote count?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not released yet by the IBT as of this evening. Even our EXCO guys are unaware. Not implying anything, just stating the facts. Things that make you go hmm....

..CT

Wow. Where was that supposed big contingent of CHQ pilots opposed to extending J4J at the expense of the other airlines?

Very disappointing.

j4j is just the mainline mec screwing others and not allowing the majority to options they deserve. Just because you loose your job, should not mean you are first in line anywhere else. I really hate mainline mec, bunch of fags.

Last edited:
bvt1151 said:
Wow. Where was that supposed big contingent of CHQ pilots opposed to extending J4J at the expense of the other airlines?

Very disappointing.

You would have been critical regardless of the outcome. On behalf of airline management everywhere, I would like to extend our sincere appreciation for your contribution to the continued success of our Divide and Conquer strategy. Tool.

mnalpha said:
j4j is just the mainline mec screwing others and not allowing the majority to options they deserve. Just because you loose your job, should not mean you are first in line anywhere else. I really hate mainline mec, bunch of fags.

Ramblings of a madman or too much beer

LOA 91 calls for Alleghany-Mohawk integration if there is a "change of control" of Mid Atlantic or for j4j if the assets are sold.

My understanding (which admittedly is certainly incomplete and is most probably flawed) is that the UMEC expected their U DOH in Alleghany-Mohawk integration. That would have displaced 90% of the CHQ seniority list. I am led to further understand that the UMEC refused to entertain any proposal other than that. You can't fault the CHQ guys for balking at that.

The UMEC has filed a grievance (and the arbitration hearings began early this week) asking to decide whether this transaction is a change of control or an asset sale. Depending on the arbitrators decision, it will either be j4j or A-M; per the LOA to which the U pilots agreed.

Even though the U pilots agreed to it when they ratified all the LOA's regarding J4j, it remains basically a staple job with some CA seats, slightly higher FO pay and some limited furlough protection. On the other hand, U DOH would knock down, as I said, all the CHQ guys hired after 1998 300-ish places.

I do not believe either group has behaved well.

And everyone learn how to spell "lose' and "loser."

Last edited:
Axel said:
And everyone learn how to spell "lose' and "loser."

What a "looser" !!!! All in good fun, couldn't resist!!!! Poor spelling is part of what makes flightinfo so great:) !!!!!

say again said:
...Poor spelling is part of what makes flightinfo so great:) !!!!!

I'm not the spelling police. That one just sets my teeth on edge for some reason. :)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back