Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone have the answers to the ATP CFI Program Training Supplement?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jtslc

Anyone have the answers to the ATP CFI Program Training Supplement on a word file they can send me? I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
J

Completing this study and preparation yourself is the key to success. Don't take an easy way out, in the oral, it will be just you and the examiner. There is a reason they have produced this supplement - to help you prepare. Good luck.

CHQ-FO said:
Completing this study and preparation yourself is the key to success. Don't take an easy way out, in the oral, it will be just you and the examiner. There is a reason they have produced this supplement - to help you prepare. Good luck.
CHQ-FO,

Have you completed the ATP CFI course? Do you know of the Training Supplement I am talking about? I just think my time would be better spent studying the material instead of looking up the information then studying the material. It is just time consuming.

Thanks,

J

Last edited:
Having completed the ATP CFI program, your wrong. That supplement is your best study guide for the course. Answering the handout is your best way to tell if you are ready. If you cannot ( in a general fashion) answer 75% of that with out looking most of it up. You are not ready for the accelerated ATP CFI program.

DKM,

Maybe I misunderstood. I agree it probably is the best study guide for the course. That is why I am looking for the answers. Do they want you to answer the questions in a general fashion? I will call tomorrow for clarification. Thanks for the response.

J

Latest resources

Back