Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone got a good letter of recommendation I can barrow?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

fr8-4life

I know there is going to be that guy out there who will probably give me crap for asking (because there always is), but I was wondering if I could get someone to share a letter of recommendation with me that I could use. I want to send a friend to his SWA interview with a great letter of recommendation. He is a guy that I have personally flown with and checked during recurrent over a four year period. I’m on the road without my computer for the next four days and could use a little help as I don't have much time. I did a few searches around the net and this forum, but didn’t really find one. Thanks!

fr8-4life said:
I know there is going to be that guy out there who will probably give me crap for asking (because there always is), but I was wondering if I could get someone to share a letter of recommendation with me that I could use. I want to send a friend to his SWA interview with a great letter of recommendation. He is a guy that I have personally flown with and checked during recurrent over a four year period. I’m on the road without my computer for the next four days and could use a little help as I don't have much time. I did a few searches around the net and this forum, but didn’t really find one. Thanks!
if you fire up your MS Word, usually there's a hyperlink where you can access templates for business letters, they should have one or several there for letters of recommendation.

As far as content goes, that has to come from you. Make concise and K.I.S.S. and you have done your duty. Don't forget to let MS word spelling and grammar corrections point out the way toward having a great letter and there you go.

Resume Writer is a poster here, she does those sort of things for a living, if you think that you need professional assistance, I'd e-mail her.

FN FAL said:
if you fire up your MS Word, usually there's a hyperlink where you can access templates for business letters, they should have one or several there for letters of recommendation.

As far as content goes, that has to come from you. Make concise and K.I.S.S. and you have done your duty. Don't forget to let MS word spelling and grammar corrections point out the way toward having a great letter and there you go.

Resume Writer is a poster here, she does those sort of things for a living, if you think that you need professional assistance, I'd e-mail her.

MS word spelling and grammar corrections = a JOKE

NW_Pilot said:
MS word spelling and grammar corrections = a JOKE

well, alrighty then...hire the esteemed Resume Writer and get on with your life.

Latest resources

Back