Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone get the United Interview call yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i did the psych and the phone screening and they said if they select me that I would receive an email invitation within 72 hours. i guess ill know tomorrow

United Hiring

Still waiting for the psych test. Was told by a UAL contact that the first class will be 9/24. Best of luck.

jr

Still waiting for the psych test. Was told by a UAL contact that the first class will be 9/24. Best of luck.

jr

Me too.

I know of one other Navy dude that is waiting for the call...but he has 5K hrs and 737 and DC-9 types and 1k+ in each.

From the outside looking in it appears as though they are targeting 5K+hr dudes w/ 121 experience preferred.

I'm a lowly tactical guy w/ only about 2K and 1500 PIC. NO love for me.

Got a call from Caroll Crawford on Tuesday - went over my logbook, app! I filed out the appiliction on July 17th, received the psych eval email on Sunady night. All this within a week. I was quite surprised how fast they called me! I have 6500 tt 3000 jet PIC - not sure if I can swallow the first year pay of $32/per hour? Will find out soon if they want me or not? Question is if I want to go there?

not sure if I can swallow the first year pay of $32/per hour? ?

You better be able to. You will have that range of prices at almost everywhere you move to in the first year. The question is also, how much you can pick up for either straight or time and a half.

Latest resources

Back