• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone get a call for ATA Feb. class???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Interviewed on Nov.5th, all six of us got good news!! Several of us have talked to Sharon Turley and have been told to standby for notification to come to a Feb 2nd class. Haven't heard a word, have you?? Any intell on your interview/hire date would be appreciated. Just trying to gauge the depth of the pool.
I'm aware that your interview date has no bearing on the call up sequence.

Just curious and anxious!!!

Just got a call from Sharon!

I interviewed Nov 3rd. Got the offer letter on Nov 14th. 4/6 on my date got the job, haven't heard from the other three yet if they got called today but I would assume they will.

As far as I can tell, with no inside info, just what I've read here, the last class stopped at Oct 28th interviewees, so, again I'm guessing, if they hired an avg of 4 per day after Oct 28th, and the feb 2 class has 18 people, then the feb 2 class should be full somwhere in the Nov 5th interviewees.

Good luck all!

Got the call today also! 757 F/O on Feb. 2nd. I interviewed on Nov. 3rd along with acbarney (See you soon D!). Good luck to everyone waiting to hear.

Congrats on the class date, I wouldn't worry about pre studying, I can understand just checking 757 stuff out but beyond that you'll get more stuff (mostly computer based training) in training than you could ever look at. It's a very good program the 75 and 73 and you shouldn't have any problems.

saabchkairman said:
I was in the Nov. 5 interview class and got the call this morning for the Feb. 2 class. 757. Does anyone know of a website for the 757 and its systems. I have the 737 website, but now I need the 757 stuff. Good luck to all.

here is the 737 systems website...
http://www.ga400storage.com/737_800/start2.htm

You ought to listen to listen to Mr. UM#1. You're gonna have a ridiculous amount of time to assimilate the information you need to succeed. ATA has an extremely low stress program for all their aircraft. In fact, if they hear you regurgitating information outside the scope of the training program, you will get yer pee pee whacked. Just make your standard limitation flashcards during your lethargic indoc week, get started on the flows as soon as you hit systems, do a little stump-the-dummy with your classmates every other evening or so during systems, and you'll be fine.

Congrats on the call. It is great working here (especially if you live near Chicago).

very important!!! don't forget to enjoy the manager's night (wed) at the Indy Amerisuites and when you goto PHX (75 training) goto the blue aguave (next 2 hotel) and have a cold one and enjoy the scenery behind the bar (if She and her "twins" still work there ;) )....

Last edited:
Got a call from Sharon this AM. 757 FO!!!! Feb 2nd. Looks like they filled the class half way thru the Nov 5th interview date. Can't wait to be employed again!!

Most importantly at Blue Aguave happy hour starts at 5pm every weekday and has 1/2 price adult beverages and appetizers.
Dont study before you go to class, you should get everything down during your 2months of training. Great training program. ATA bought us a grill at the hotel in PHX, nice touch.

Thanks guys

I will go check out those places. Maybe more than once if the twins are working. I have a few pal's that work at ATA that love it. I can't wait to have more that 9 days off a month.

Latest resources

Back