• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone from Flight Express?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Everything said so far is right on the money, except they did get bought by the same company that bought Airnet (Bayside Capital, which from what I've read is a company that buys "troubled" companies and "fixes" them...I leave to your imagination what that means). A little birdie suggested to me that JK took a bath on the finance sector collapse and was all too glad to unload. I was surprised too, but we live in interesting times. I'd bet that as long as Ernst is still running the show, things will be much the same which is mostly good. Can't help too much on the Florida stuff, I was CPS based 95% of the time. My brief experiences with TDY down south suggest to me that the frozen north is the place to be, though, as you're a lot less likely to wind up covering someone elses run or having weird "pop-up" extra legs.

Frankly, if I were at 135 mins right now, I'd probably take just about anything that payed a living wage. Add to that the fact that FLX is a good place to work (especially for a first-step 135), and I'd say go for it with extreme prejudice. Good luck. If you have any other questions you think I can answer, feel free to PM.

PS. And yes, Gary has left for greener pastures, which is too bad, because Gary is The Man.

Do these Fishnet stockings make me look fat?

Hey guys!!!!!!

Miss the hell outta aviation! So much so that I am working on CFI reinsate!

Really miss the crew and the ppl that came thru the doors.

Based on my intell pilots will be taken care of with all of this. Still always remember it is aviation and is a love-hate relationship. Kinda like dating your wife's sister.

Anyway, I check back here from time to time so if you need me try [email protected].

PS I was thinking about applying to fly the Shuttle

Latest resources

Back