Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone ever used the Lightspeed Mach1 headset?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lightspeed Mach 1

Yup, I did. I purchased it and used on a GIV on a West Coast/Orient/West Coast trip and sent it back for a full refund.

Didn't like anything about it, except it looks cool.

TransMach
 
My wife got it for me for Christmas, and I love it. Much quieter than my old ANR headset, and without the horrible clamped-head feeling. You just have to get used to having the earpieces in your ears. I had the belt clip break off, and Lightspeed had me send it to them to be fixed. I had it back in less than a week from when I put it in the mail (priority/insured), and they included 2 pairs of earpieces with it.
 
I dunno how well they work. I would think they would work great if you got a custom mold of your ear for the ear piece.

Wankel
 
They are much better than a traditional headset. With the custom earmolds there is no wind noise. Depends on what your flying as to how you will feel about them.
 

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom