Anyone ever flown for a good company?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FamilyMan,

We have a VERY limited amount of Day runs in our system. I know of only two completely daytime runs, however we may have a few more out east. The two i know of are in Saint Louis with a very senior pilot who does not have any desire to move so he will undoubtedly keep that for a very long time. The second is mine, and i will most likely be here for awhile with the slow movement that is plaguing most airlines right now. Like i said though there may be other places that some of the other guys could fill us both in on.

Now we do have many runs that begin in the early evening and run until the early morning hours, such as show at 5pm and be back at base around 2 or 3am. Then there are the kind where you show up at 10 or midnight and fly until 8 or 9 in the morning (well not just fly but sit).

The lears for now as far as i know have no more day runs, there was one that i knew of that was awesome, it was based in Kansas City, but that run has moved to Des Moines and i have no idea of what the hours are anymore. Again, there are those evening runs and late night runs just like the props though, since most of the jets converge on CMH for meets throughout the night.

Latest resources

Back