Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone belong to findapilot.com job postings?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captzaahlie

My kind of FOD!
I'm interested in a job posting there but don't have the ability to log in to see the details.... If you do and are willing to help a furloughed guy I can reciprocate off the willflyforfood job listing site. Please PM me asap if you can help Thanks in advance!

PS: I think I may have already found the Co. doing the recruiting but any help would still be appreciated ...Thanks!

I'm interested in a job posting there but don't have the ability to log in to see the details.... If you do and are willing to help a furloughed guy I can reciprocate off the willflyforfood job listing site. Please PM me asap if you can help Thanks in advance!

PS: I think I may have already found the Co. doing the recruiting but any help would still be appreciated ...Thanks!

Just an FYI, that would likely break the TOU (Terms of Use) of those two sites, and FI.com cannot condone that. I recommend checking with these sites if there is a furloughed rate. I too have been furloughed twice and twice found special rates, there is also USPilot.com which is free and has plenty of jobs posted if you're willing to go over seas, which is all you're going to find on any of those types of sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back