anyhelp out there? thanks!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CaptO'Brien

Hi there can any body help me out by giving me some links to companies web sites that would be willing to hire a low time new Commercial Multi IFR pilot? thanks for your help:D....

Good Freakin Luck!

Without an instructor certifacate your best bet would be hauling jumpers. Don't waste a lot of time lookin for work, get your CFI and start instructing.

Here's a starter ....

Title: Cherokee Six Pilot
Company: National Transportation @ Removal ServiceProduct/Service: Location: NJRequired Travel: NoneJob Type: Full-timeEmployment Type: Permanent
Description: Looking for Comm-IFR pilot to fly Cherokee Six along east coast and north east. We are a mortuary company transporting the deceased. You want to build hours and fly local give us a call. Email me with any questions you may have or if you would like to send a picture and resume. We are located in S New Jersey
Requirements:
Company Benefits:
Contact Information: N/A[email protected] Fax: (609) 693-8951National Transportation @ Removal Service US
Preferred Response Method:Qualified applicants should Fax their resume to (609) 693-8951 Email to [email protected] attaching your resume as a .txt or MS Word file.​

You are far from 135 minimums. You need to build time somehow. Get your CFI, so you can get paid to fly, otherwise renting an airplane for 1,000 hrs will be $$$.

You can reseach regional airlines that hire low time pilots. You still need a bit more time for those.

Look at these (not the best places to work at, but they hire low timers) Great Lakes, Mesa, ASA, Colgan, Commutair.

After you reach 135 mins, send resumes to the various piston 135 outfits.

Look or seach under the 'Cargo' section on this board.

You may also visit the RAA's site for airline and some freight operators. The list is somewhat out of date.

http://www.raa.org/airline_directory

Disturbing

TransMach said:
Here's a starter ....

Title: Cherokee Six Pilot
Company: National Transportation @ Removal ServiceProduct/Service: Location: NJRequired Travel: NoneJob Type: Full-timeEmployment Type: Permanent
Description: Looking for Comm-IFR pilot to fly Cherokee Six along east coast and north east. We are a mortuary company transporting the deceased. You want to build hours and fly local give us a call. Email me with any questions you may have or if you would like to send a picture and resume. We are located in S New Jersey
Requirements:
Company Benefits:
Contact Information: N/A[email protected] Fax: (609) 693-8951National Transportation @ Removal Service US
Preferred Response Method:Qualified applicants should Fax their resume to (609) 693-8951 Email to [email protected] attaching your resume as a .txt or MS Word file.​
Yeah, but if you factor in mental sanity and gross images, you might just not want to do that gig.

Thats classic. They want a picture with your resume now!

I've already spoken with the owner and he feels that you building hours is payment enough, cause you aint gettin any money for the flying!

what about the outfit in vegas that flys those japs around the canyon in otters, heard they need captains and f/os

CaptO'Brien said:
Hi there can any body help me out by giving me some links to companies web sites that would be willing to hire a low time new Commercial Multi IFR pilot? thanks for your help:D....

Flying jumpers will probibly be your best bet to find work near where you live. Go get some face time with the DZO. They never hire from just a faxed resume. good luck, we've all been there

Hmmm flying dead people around...haha thats a...unique job if i might say but whatever im willing to do anything...so is instructing pretty much the only way to get my hours? or are there many parajumping places that hire low timmers like me? or do they typically look for people with a bit more time? what about banner towing anyone know of the requirements to do that? or a place i could look for a job doing that? Thanks allot for all your help!!

RideTheWind said:
what about the outfit in vegas that flys those japs around the canyon in otters, heard they need captains and f/os

I heard they need pilots bad, you'd fit right in as an otter copilot, good 121 SIC time.

Do that for a couple years and you'll get right on with AirTran, they like that 121 time.

Latest resources

Back