Anybody know the going rate for pay?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jet727

If anyone out there knows where I can find what the average pay for contract or 135 pilots are in certain geographics areas I would appreciate it. I know there is a website or posting somewhere that breaks it down for single, multi, and turbine pilots both for PIC and SIC. I am trying to find out what the pay should be for my area. Thanks.

Average 135 dallas - Prop

The average prop Salery around the Dallas Fort Worth Area, which is construct from AirNet, TexStar,GTA, and Projet is 1,500/mo. AirNet and TexStar start off paying more than GTA and Projet meet the other two a few months afterwards and increases if you teach the aircraft and if you are willing to take on administrative duties. Well anyways thats an average.

If you have 1250 and 250 with weather experience Tex Star might be looking. AirNet has a number of individuals still working half shifts but bussiness should pick up with them. As for GTA they are also looking as for Projet, I haven't a clue what's going on there. I think they are renaming the company and attempting to fix the previous management and maintance issues.

Best of luck on getting any flying job, in this bearish season of hiring.

Latest resources

Back