Anybody know if...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

xanderman

Anybody know if any corp. jobs are going to use the Legacy? Having been typed in it I would like to explore the opportunity to fly for these outfits. I have heard though that the Legacy is not selling well...
Andy:D

It sounded like a lot of plane for the buck...
but if it rattles and feels as cheap as the airliner, I dont see it selling much!! seemed lie a piece of $hit!

I think corps will stick with the Guflstream, Falcon, Bombardier line up for bigger equipment....

If I recall the LEGACY didnt have much of a range did it? seemed more like a corporate shuttle..rushed to the market as an arliner with nicer seats.

xanderman said:
Anybody know if any corp. jobs are going to use the Legacy? Having been typed in it I would like to explore the opportunity to fly for these outfits. I have heard though that the Legacy is not selling well...

X...

Try Swift in Scottsdale AZ. They are the US/Middle East marketing group for Embraer. I talked to their CP on the Legacy last year and he said they were working on contracts to manage aircraft for corporations. Also, the owner of Swift owns one.

Best of luck!

Regards,
2000Flyer

EJM is looking for SICs on their west coast EMB135 corporate shuttle...might try them...

Ha! Ha!

Funny you should mention that! I work there... Just trying to keep my options open. Not a bad place to work but they positively will not upgrade you unless you meet all of their mins for Capt. Which will take me for ever at the rate we fly(about 50hrs a month). I have 3300TT 2000 in type and no chance! So I 'm not the best guy to talk to about the company. I will say that the schedule is great and the pay is not bad but not great either. Medical, dental and such is 100% paid by the company. Overall it is a good place to be especially in the current environment. I'm just looking to get some PIC time before it gets too lopsided.
Anyhow thanks though....

I used to work there, too...I feel your pain...can be tough to get the PIC time...

Re: Ha! Ha!

xanderman said:
. Not a bad place to work but they positively will not upgrade you unless you meet all of their mins for Capt. Which will take me for ever at the rate we fly(about 50hrs a month). I have 3300TT 2000 in type and no chance! ...

If you don't mind, what are Swifts upgrade requirements? I think that I know one of their pilots, and wonder if he has upgraded yet.

regards,
8N

I can't really say...!

enigma,
Sorry I don't actually work for Swift. I work for EJM on the Intel shuttle. So I really have no idea what it is they are looking for time wise.

Latest resources

Back