Anybody know about Air Florida?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
florida coastal airlines

i think this might be what you're talking about. if not, disregard. found it on www.climbto350.com.

July 28, 2002
FLORIDA COASTAL AIRLINES (Commuter Pilots)
3000 Curtis King Blvd., Ft. Pierce, Florida 34946
Tel: no calls
Fax: (772) 468-2209
Email: none
Web Site: none
Rapidly growing South Florida commuter airline is hiring pilots. C402 experience, and 135 or 121 operations experience a plus. Fly in Florida, Caribbean and Bahamas. $36.00 per hour. Rapidly growing South Florida commuter airline is hiring pilots. King Air 200 experience, and 135 or 121 operations experience a plus. Fly in Florida, Caribbean and Bahamas. $36.00 per hour. Build multi engine time with a rapidly growing commuter airline for only $39.00 per hour Structured First Officer program in Sunny Florida, Bahamas and Caribbean. Fax Resume and cover letter NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME. Pilot Recruitment (772) 468-2209. When applying, ref: climbto350.com

I really hate it when upstart airlines can't think of an original name for their company: National, Southeast, Pan Am (II, III?), Air Florida.

Re: florida coastal airlines

Air Florida's website is on Air Florida

FLORIDA COASTAL AIRLINES is PFT. You pay 39$ to sit right seat in a C402. The Capt. gets paid. It's like Gulfstream. Their website is here: FCA

Cheers, :cool:

jcaldwell said:
Anybody have some info about Air Florida, Cessna 402 commuter based out of FLL to the Bahamas?
Jcaldwell.....have you tried these guys? What was your result?
Please let me know I thing an aquaintance of mine works there

Latest resources

Back