Anybody have a pre solo written?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

newmei

Anybody have a presolo written? I don't feel like making one up for this one-time student. (I don't instruct anymore). The airplane is a C-150 but if the test is for another a/c I can change around some of the questions.

Thanks

newmei said:
Anybody have a presolo written? I don't feel like making one up for this one-time student. (I don't instruct anymore). The airplane is a C-150 but if the test is for another a/c I can change around some of the questions.

Thanks

Do the guy/gal a favor and put them with an instructor who gives a ****CENSORED**.

Listen I'm doing the kid a favor, dumb**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**. I do care, but I'm really busy between trips with a foreign carrier I fly for. His already soloed and his orginal instructor never had him do one thats what I call not giving a **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**.

newmei said:
Listen I'm doing the kid a favor, dumb**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**. I do care, but I'm really busy between trips with a foreign carrier I fly for. His already soloed and his orginal instructor never had him do one thats what I call not giving a **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**.

Then you should give him to someone who has the time to teach him properly. There is nothing more loathesome than a CFI that doesn't give the student their moneys worth.

rumpletumbler said:
Then you should give him to someone who has the time to teach him properly. There is nothing more loathesome than a CFI that doesn't give the student their moneys worth.

I agree.

You guys are viscious. I am giving him plenty of ground and flight time, I just wanted to save some time. Am I a turd if I would have used Jepps pre solo written geez. I'm sure everytime you have a solo student you make up a written you've NEVER used the school's pre solo written right. Why don't you guys go fly some airplanes instead of coming on here and shooting everybody down whenever somebody asks question. I don't need opinions on how to teach, I've done it for quite a while. For your info I lost my written I had as its been year + since I've instructed. Geez

newmei said:
You guys are viscious. I am giving him plenty of ground and flight time, I just wanted to save some time. Am I a turd if I would have used Jepps pre solo written geez. I'm sure everytime you have a solo student you make up a written you've NEVER used the school's pre solo written right. Why don't you guys go fly some airplanes instead of coming on here and shooting everybody down whenever somebody asks question. I don't need opinions on how to teach, I've done it for quite a while. For your info I lost my written I had as its been year + since I've instructed. Geez

Don't worry about some of these people on this board. When I instructed I used the presolo exam my school provided...Does that mean I didn't give a d*mn?

Heck, I wouldn't make one either...I'd search the internet until I found one.

But then again, I guess I was just a crappy instructor.

Latest resources

Back