• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anybody have a pre solo written?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why is it so hard for you to find a pre-solo written?? This should be breeze since you know all the ins-and-outs of instructing, yes??? :p BTW, this is flightifo, it's our job to be viscious, you should know that!!

rumpletumbler said:
Then you should give him to someone who has the time to teach him properly. There is nothing more loathesome than a CFI that doesn't give the student their moneys worth.

I find it funny how the person who is the most vocal on this topic had the highest 'post/time on board' ratio.

You live to fly, fly to live...and post on flightinfo. You sir, are a top notch individual.

say again said:
Why is it so hard for you to find a pre-solo written?? This should be breeze since you know all the ins-and-outs of instructing, yes??? :p BTW, this is flightifo, it's our job to be viscious, you should know that!!

English a second language? Yes at the end of a sentence. Come on! Royer
I hear the crap all day long in the 73 do I really need to come here and hear Royer or yes and the end of sentence.

Last edited:
newmei said:
English a second language? Yes at the end of a sentence. Come on! Royer
I hear the crap all day long in the 73 do I really need to come here and hear Royer or yes and the end of sentence.

Now you're getting the hang of it!! You're right, english is my second language (Jive is #1). You're so smart to figure it out!!;)

Where do you hear people saying "yes" at the end of there transmissions?? I'm trying to find the right time to use it. You do fly a 73, yes?? HAHAHA

Geeze oh man guys. Why reinvent the wheel? When I teach a student aerodynamcs, I usually pull out the old "Aerodynamics for Naval Aviators, and other books that I purchased (I hope this isn't considered PFT on my part)".

I suppose if I really cared we'd go out, and build a wind tunnel, and then a scaled down version of the 152, learn calculus and trig, and derrive the equations for lift, drag etc.

But that again, I don't care!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back