• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anybody ever used Action Multiratings?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Havent heard of them, but another option is Traverse Air in Traverse City Michigan. I did mine in 2 days. I got 8.3 hours total with the ride. Cost 1295 plus 200 for examiner.
www.traverseair.com

I haven't used them, but when I was looking for a good place in New England for my multi, the stuff I heard about Action wasn't all that great. Basically, you get what you pay for. You pay them money.....you log a few hours and they send you out the door with a multi-engine ticket.

I'm doing my multi out at PVD and they've had alot of guys come to them for follow on training after getting the Action ticket and have had to be 're-trained'.

I went to Action around '99 or '00 and did a Comm MEL initial, so flew for a week or so, 25 hours worth. That was during the last great flight instructor sucking sound, but the guy I flew with was diligent and together. The examiner they used was fair and predictable. The aircraft then were Seneca Is. They weren't the shiny Klingon Battlecruiser looking Twin Stars or anything, but they ran, we never had mx issues, and they were cheap. Groton was pleasant enough.

Check out Metro Flight Services in HFD. Good people and a decent Seneca. It will cost you a little more but you will be a competent ME pilot rather than just having the rating. Check em out for yourself. www.metroflightct.com

Action was a breeze..the instructor was good and diligent...got my multi add-on in just 4 hours..with the checkride...a day and a half..

Latest resources

Back