• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any updated info on Amerijet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Got a call today for FE position. Did they ever get there contract worked out. And are they still pay what they posted on this Air Inc job fair pamphlet?

http://www.amerijet.com/employment/airlineCareers.pdf

That is just nuts. Looking at their website though, and it says you can make up to 60,000 a year with everything. Anyone actually making that?
Forget about the contract. The management is forcing the union pilots out by intimidation or by finding excuses to fire them. Stay away from Amerijet.

I agree with old 727, stay away from amerijet.Safety level is as low as can be, training is terrrible, MX whips every gig possible and the DO, Dairy Hoof is on a mission to break any progress in the contract talks with IBT. That is the Info. I get from friends that are employed by this scumbag outfit.

That 60K is a running joke. When you get in the cockpit the Captain and FO will look at you and say, "Yeah, they told me that too" and give a little chuckle.

FE pay is $40 per hour with a $2 international over ride for time actually flown. It is only a 60 hour guarantee so do the math:

$42 x 60 is $2520 per month. Per diem is only $1.25 an hour and it's all day trips so that's maybe an extra $25 a day. (That's a big day too to get that much!)

$2520 x 13 (they love to brag that their year has 13 months) equals $32,760.

Don't forget about insurance. I was paying just under $800 per month for family insurance and that's over their beloved 13 months! My take home pay every other Friday was around $880! That's right folks, $880 a check for flying right seat in a 727, 23 days a month and duty days often topping 18 or 19 hours.

I can't say it loud enough. Amerijet is the worst flying job I've ever had or even heard of.

Latest resources

Back